These are so simple to make but they look beautiful and they are healthy!
As seen in this video:
1. Grab a popsicle mould, many shops sell them (I saw them at Plaza here in Tokyo). I got mine on amazon here
2. Fill it up (not all the way) with you’re favourite liquid, whether that be juice, a smoothie,or I used coconut water!
3. Freeze it for about an hour and a half (until it becomes semi solid/slushy)
4. add in your fruit, nuts, chocolate, edible flowers, herbs, whatever you want! You can push them down into the moulds easier with a stick
5. freeze fully (for another 3-5 hours, or preferably over night)
The perfect refreshing healthy summer treat!