One of the greatest breakfasts I’ve ever made!
They looked so complicated so I was always scared to make them at home myself, but I was so wrong! It’s so easy!
It also comes out looking really tumblr worthy!
Ingredients (for 2 people)
- 4 tbsp açai powder
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 cup of milk of choice (we used almond milk)
- 1 tsp of agave syrup (or maple syrup)
- toppings of choice (we used banana, mango, shredded coconut, walnuts, and chia seeds)
1. add the banana, blueberries, açai powder, agave syrup, and milk to the blender and blend until smooth
2. pour the smoothie into a bowl
3. top it with whatever topping you like (fruit, dried fruit, nuts, seeds, chia seeds, cacao nibs, coconut, etc)
perfect to eat out on a balcony on a warm sunny day ^.^
*as seen in this vlog: