This breakfast idea is great and it works on a busy morning or a slow morning because you do most work the night before and the jar is portable!
It’s easy, convenient, healthy & tasty!
- 1 cup of almond milk (unsweetened) (*or you can use any milk you like!)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp agave syrup (or maple syrup)
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- your choice of toppings (I used shredded coconut, almonds, walnuts, blueberries & strawberries!)
THE NIGHT BEFORE!
- Grab a jar and add 1 cup of your milk choice
- mix in the vanilla extract, agave syrup & chia seeds
3. put a lid on it, then stick it in your fridge overnight, when you wake up you will find the liquid is absorbed and it’s an amazing squishy tasty pudding texture!
ON THE MORNING OF
- take your jar out of the fridge and top it with whatever toppings you want!
Theres so many delicious toppings you could put; fresh fruit, nuts, tired fruit, coconut, cocoa nibs, granola, just to name a few! get creative!
By the way, Chia Seeds contain;
-massive amount of nutrients in little calories
-loaded with antioxidants
-full of fiber
-high in quality protein
-high in omega 3 fatty acids(good fat!)
Yaaassss get that goodness in you!!
Enjoy your breakfast! Tag me #LookTay on twitter or instagram so I can see your creations!
Have a nice day! ☀️
*as seen in this video: