This time of the year is one of my favourite times! Halloween is coming and I wanted to do something so that Rosie could also join in on the fun.
First we made homemade dog treats. You could make these all year round but I made them Halloween style with Halloween cookie cutters.
1. Peanut Butter & Pumpkin Dog Treats
- 1 15oz can of pumpkin puree (don’t use pumpkin pie filling only natural pumpkin)
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of all natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cups of oats
- 3 cups of corn flour (or whole wheat flour or brown rice flour)
2. Sweet Potato Apple Treats
- 1 sweet potato (cooked & mashed, approx. 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup of natural applesauce
- 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
- 1.5 cups of corn flour (or whole wheat flour or brown rice flour)
- pinch of cinnamon
After making the treats Rosie tried on a few Halloween costumes
I love this one the most, it’s a little devil cape
Then we went to the park to enjoy the rest of the day!
Cost Of Fluoxetine At Walmart , Buy Fluoxetine Online Australia. Most Attractive Prices, Trusted Online Doctors, Amazing Discounts. fucidin online
is a medicine that is used for the treatment of itching cheap atarax
zoloft online generic zoloft not working zoloft reviews