These are really really yummy! And some of you made them and tagged me and everyone’s turned out amazing!
My mom always made these for me when I was a kid, and they were one of my favourite meals, but she put pork in them so I changed up the recipe to make it healthier and meat-free!
This recipe is easy and healthy and so delicious
- 4 peppers of your choice (I find the yellow and orange ones the most because they taste a bit more sweet)
- 1.5 cups of wild rice
- 1.5 cups of tomato sauce (or pasta sauce)
- 1 heaping tsp herbes de provence
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups of chopped mushroom
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 15 oz can of kidney beans
- 1/2 cup of corn
- garnish of your choice ( hot sauce, vegan cheese sauce, avocado)
1. Cook the rice in your rice cooker or a pot.
2. In a pot combine the mushrooms and onions, and cook until the onions become translucent.
3. Add the rice into the pot with the mushrooms and onions. Add in the tomato sauce, herbs, beans and corn and heat it all up together.
4. Cut open and remove all the seeds from your pepper.
5. Put the mixture into the peppers
6. put some tomato sauce on a pan (so that they don’t become dry). put the peppers on the pan and cover it all with aluminium foil.
7. In a pre-heated oven cook the stuffed peppers at 180ºC/350ºF for 55 minutes (if you have a smaller oven they will cook a lot faster).
8. Take them out, place your pepper on a plate. Open the top and pour more tomato sauce on it, add your garnishes (I added avocado).
soon good! I hope you like these as much as I do!
buy amoxil Online, Amoxicillin Liquid For Cats No Prescription, Where To Buy Amoxicillin For Cats .
he treatment of allergy symptoms. it is also used purchase atarax
price phenergan without prescription phenergan purchase phenergan