Hey Everyone! (=^-ω-^=)
Halloween is over here in Japan >.< but in the western world I think you guys are still out celebrating, so Happy Halloween!!
This year I decided to be a ‘dark doll’. ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ The main point and focus of my look is the Sabretooth contact lens from Uniqso. They are super big (22mm) and almost make your full eye black. I’ll talk more about them later….
Let’s start the makeup ू(ʚ̴̶̷́ .̠ ʚ̴̶̷̥̀ ू)
1. Apply your foundation or BB cream, whichever you like. Then apply a white powder on top to set it so that your skin is white and matte. I got this one from a Cosplay shop in Tokyo but any white one will do. Alternatively, you can mix white face paint with your foundation to lighten it, or you can keep natural colour skin if you want too.
2. For the eyebrows I used concealer and powder over my real ones to cover them. This allows me to draw a new shape over mine. I drew them slightly higher with an arch. This makes them look a bit worried/frightened/sad/lonely.(๑•̥̥̥́ω•̀ू๑)
3. Apply dark grey eye shadow on your upper and lower eyelids. I put the darkest grey point closest to my eye then got lighter as I went away from my eye. I blended it out with tissues.
4. Line your upper and lower eyelids with thick black liner. I used a black pencil liner for this. (p.s- these are my natural eyes, for those wondering the real colour (^.*)
5. Add a bit of white shadow to highlight your upper eyelid and lower eyelid
6. Apply mascara and false lashes
7.Draw blood, using face paint or even lipstick works
8. Lips, I coloured them in with the darkest point in the centre of my lips using NARS satin lip pencil in 9210
(ू̯⋆̧ ͕⋆᷅ू̯ ) ༘˟ I smudged it out passed my lips to look more messy.
9. Put in your crazy contact lens.( ´༎ຶㅂ༎ຶ`) Like I mentioned these are from Uniqso, here is the link:
|Processing Time||3-4 working days|
|Remarks||Include 1x Sclera Lens Case|
|Replacement Period||6 months|
You have to stretch out your eye to put them in. I pulled down the lower lid first then pulled up the upper one, all while holding the lens in place on my eyeball with my other hand. The first one I got in easy but the second one took me a good 5 minutes of retrying a million times, but in the end I got it (꒪ȏ꒪;)
How do they feel? At first I had to blink a lot because it made my eyes water and it felt like something huge was inside (well there was). After it adjusted in place it felt ok. Not normal of course, but bearable. There is a clear hole in them for your iris so you can see.
Final look ˓⁽͑ʺˀ́˙̻ˁ̀ʺ⁾̉ʾʾ ᵏᵞᵅ˞ᵎ :
The effect is really cool! It was really fun to try them an fit definitely spooked people out muahahaha
I got my outfit from some boutiques in Harajuku on Takeshita Dori.
I received some art from Zernay (ig name)! Cute drawing, thank you!!
I hope you had a good Halloween. Maybe if you still have some late party to go to you can try this, or maybe next year, or maybe just for fun for no reason at all.
Have a great weekend! Sending lots of love ( ˘ ³˘)❤