.~:*♡Here’s a little update on what I’ve ben up to lately ♡*:~.
I have been..
1. Doing a lot of shopping, it’s so hard not to buy things here, everything is just so cute! And how can one resist Shibuya 109 when it looks like this?! (~￣▽￣)~
2. Work stuff/ going to meetings
3. Missing Rosie
4. Going to Japanese lessons/ studying at home
I’m learning Kanji now! It’s hard, but I like a good challenge!
5. I went to the movie here to see Noah
6. Been eating some really good food.. like this vegetable shabu shabu in Roppongi
7. I felt my first earthquake. It was like 5 am or something I don’t remember, and my phone alarm went off saying “Jishin! Jishin!” meaning earthquake. It was small so no big deal, but that alarm was scary.
8. Missing home and my family. I always Skype my Mom, Sisters & Grandma as much as I can.
I am enjoying every minute! I really love this city!
you can get more daily updates on my Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Taylor.R.Official or instagram: taytay_xx