A yummy, sweet & spicy cabbage dish ♡ This salad has low fat, no sugar & is super low in calories. You may think that after easting something like this you may still be hungry, but cabbage is high in fibre and I assure you that you’ll be very very full!
1 small or medium size cabbage (depends how hungry you are)
****cabbage is high in fibre, sulphur, & vitamin c. It reduces cholesterol, aids in digestions, is an anti-inflammatory and repairs damaged skin cells. ****
1/2 a cucumber
chili flakes seasoning
extra virgin olive oil
1. Chop up the cabbage very fine. Place in a big bowl.
2. Chop up as much red onion as you would like and some cucumber. Add it to the bowl too.
3. Sprinkle a little bit of salt, 1 packet of stevia (or any other sweetener, you could add 1 tablespoon of sugar, keep in mind it will have 10 extra calories and sugar).
4. Add some chilli flakes. If you want the salad spicier add more.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
6. Add the juice of 2-4 lemons.
7. Mix the salad up. Allow is to sit and absorb the dressing for 5-10 minutes