This recipe is low carb, no fat, & low in calories.
What you need:
✵250 grams of raw cauliflower
✵1 small onion
✵2 egg whites (take out the yolk)
✵1 tbsp soy sauce
✵1 cup of frozen vegetable mix (peas, beans, carrots, corn)
✵Spices: Curry, salt, & pepper
✵Non-stick cooking spray (use 1 tbsp of oil if you don’t have)
1. Add cauliflower into a food processor and blend it until it has the texture of rice.
2. Take is out, put it in a bowl and microwave it for 5 minutes.
3. Cut the onion into small pieces.
4. Spray a frying pan with non-stick cooking spray or put oil onto the pan
5. Sautee the onion & frozen vegetables in a pan until they are cooked and soft.
6. Add the microwaved cauliflower to the pan.
7. Season with curry, salt, pepper, & soy sauce.
8. Stir well & cook
9. Add the egg whites and keep stirring until they are firm and cooked