The perfect snack or lunch! Easy to make and pack to take to work or school ^.^
This is definitely my favourite summer snack right now! It is so fresh and delicious, I could munch on this all day!
These are so simple to make but they look beautiful and they are healthy!
As seen in this video:
▶︎My chocolate chip cookie recipe: http://lovetaylor.com/?p=4502
Sharla & I did The Pancake Challenge and although some of them looked quite disastrous, they tasted really good!
Here is our recipe for vegan gluten-free pancakes!
- 240g Gluten Free Pancake/Waffle mix (whole bag)
I got this at the National Azabu Supermarket (website)
- 25g of almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 20g of vegan butter (I also bought this at the National Azabu Supermarket)
- 3 eggs (2 tsp of egg replacer + 2 tbsp of water= 1 whole egg)
I got the egg replacer at Nissin (website)
- mix all ingredients together
- pour some batter on a non stick pan over medium heat, cook on each side
- optional: try to make pancake art and screw them up
They tasted so good and the mixture was already sweet and coconutty.. we didn’t need any toppings or maple syrup!
Or maybe we were just too hungry to properly prepare them!